Easy Find It Page
Easy Find It
Use Our Mobile Site
Use Our Mobile Site
Share This Website
The Sugar Trehalose
Free NEWS Letter
Affiliate Program
Untitled Document

Already an Affiliate? Click on the link below to access your account-

Affiliate Login

Endowment Book Store
The Trehalose Store
Endowment Store Front
Support The Endowment
Enter Amount:
We Accept
VisaMaster CardAmerican ExpressDiscoverssl lock
Download Store

Download Store

Download 7 Free Newsletters Plus Other Educational Materials

Main Menu
Home
- - - - - - -
Inside the Human Cell
The Sugar Trehalose
- - - - - - -
Sugar Science Forum
Glycomics Training
Interactive Glycomics Brochure
NEWS
7 FREE NEWSletters
HOT Links of Interest
- - - - - - -
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Sitemap
Educational e-textbook
Chapter One

Chapter One

FREE Sneek Peek
Chapter One


Evaluation Forms

Huntington’s General
Health Evaluation
FORM for Trehalose
Nutritional Pilot Survey

Parkinson's General
Health Evaluation
FORM for Trehalose
Nutritional Pilot Survey

Alzheimer / Dementia
General Health Evaluation
FORM for Trehalose
Nutritional Pilot Survey

Diabetic Health Evaluation
FORM for Trehalose
Nutritional Pilot Survey

General Public Health
Evaluation FORM for
Trehalose Nutritional
Pilot Survey (For General
Public without Huntington’s,
Alzheimer’s, or Parkinson’s.)

Who's Online
We have 90 guests online
Man Burned Lighting BBQ Grill with Gunpowder

Man Burned in Hand and Face While Barbecuing

Written by Kye Parsons

MAGNOLIA, Del.- A Magnolia man sustained burns to his hand and face after using gunpowder to light to up his barbecue grill Monday night.

The Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office says the incident was reported just before 11:30 p.m. in the 100 block of Graves Lane, Meadowbrook Acres Trailer Park. Paramedics responded to the home after a man called 911 and complained of burns to his hand and face. 

State fire investigators were called to the scene and are investigating the incident. Investigators say the 50-year-old man was burned when he intentionally poured gunpowder in a charcoal grill and ignited the powder causing a flash fire. 

The man sustained third-degree burns to the hand he used to ignite the black powder. He also experience first-degree burns to his face and singed his hair.  He was taken to Kent General Hospital for treatment. 

The fire self-extinguished and no fire damage occurred.  The charcoal grill was outside in the yard when the incident occurred.  Investigators believe alcohol played a part in this incident.

The incident remains under investigation by the Delaware State Fire Marshal's office. 

Source wboc

Last Updated ( Aug 24, 2006 at 07:48 PM )